By registering on the site or by visiting, browsing, or using the website we consider you accept our terms and conditions. Please do not proceed to use www.waicy.org if you do not accept the terms and conditions listed on this page.
The term ‘WAICY’/’us’/’we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ relates to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you find any link(s) on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you can contact and notify us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not compelled to respond to you immediately.
- We do not promise that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its accuracy; nor do we agree to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- We do not give guarantee of the accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness of the information and materials found on this website. You accept that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- You understand that the traffic of data through the internet may result in delays during your access to the website, and you agree not to hold us responsible for delays that are typical during the use of the internet. You also recognize and accept that the service may be unavailable because of such delays, delays caused by our upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
- Your use of any materials on this website is at your own risk, for which we shall not be accountable.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, and artwork. Duplication is prohibited without lawful permission.
- From time to time this website may also include links to third-party websites. These links are only meant to give you additional information. They do not mean that we endorse or advertise the website or websites. We don’t take any accountability for the content of the mentioned website(s).
If you have any issues regarding our terms and conditions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.